Indicator,Calculation Type 12.7mm,.375 Stem
Order #: 543-342B
Mfg #: 543-342B
- Resolution .00001-.05in 0.0002-1mm
- Range .5in 12.7mm
- Accuracy .00012in
- Measuring Force 1.5N or less
- ANSI/AGD type Stem dia 3/8 in 4-48 UNF Thread
- The new Calculation-Type Digimatic Indicator features both a Key- Lock and Parameter-Lock to prevent accidental changing of settings during operation.
- Fast measurement frequency allows the user to increase the number of readings per second from 10 to 50, allowing higher accuracy measurements of TIR and MAX/MIN.
- An analog bar provides easy-to-read values when scanning for Max, Min, and TIR Values.
- The Absolute Digimatic indicator performs internal calculations using the formula Ax+B+Cx-1 (assuming spindle displacement as x) while the specified coefficients A, B and C can be set with respect to the purpose of measurement or dimensions of the fixtures. This unique features allows you to read your measurements directly, without the need for conversions.