DIAL INDICATOR AGD 1 0-.250", .001 Graduations
Order #: 81-141J
Mfg #: 53400
Special Price $157.14 Regular Price $162.00
The Starrett 81 Series Dial Indicator has a shockless, hardened steel gear train and jewel bearings. It is furnished with a lug-on-center back. Antimagnetic and special non-shock mechanisms are options available for all models. .250" Range, Dial Reading 0-50-0, .001" Grad.
Availability: Item ships in about Call for availability
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Rugged and simple unit construction with a "universally fitting" design
- Sharp bezel serrations for positive grip
- Unbreakable crystal
- Hardened stainless steel stem
- No-glare satin finish on case
- Hardened stainless steel rack and spindle
- Massive bridge for rigid bearing support
- Hardened stainless steel gears and pinions
- Non-reflecting white eggshell finish on dial
- Jewel Bearings
- Includes Non-shock mechanism
- Double-Row Figure Dials