Dwyer Instruments SCS-211125
Split Core Current Switch Adj.Set Point,1.25 to 135A
Order #: SCS-211125
Mfg #: SCS-211125
The Series SCS Low Cost Current Switches are ideal for monitoring whether fans, pumps, or motors are operating. The current flowing through the core of the device powers the circuit without an external power supply. All models have a built in solid state output and are easy to install. Optional LED's and 10 Amp relay modules are available. The Series SCS is available in both Split and Solid Core configurations.
Availability: Item ships in about 2 - 3 Weeks
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Split core current switch with adjustable set point
- amperage range 1.25 to 135 A
All products in this series
- Dwyer Instruments SCS-111100-RSolid Core Current Switch Attached Control Relay,1-135A$76.50
- Dwyer Instruments SCS-220150Split Core Current Switch Fixed Set Pt.1.5A,1.5 to 200A$51.00
- Dwyer Instruments SCS-220150-RSplit Core Current Switch Attached Ctrl.Relay,1.5-200A$82.00
- Dwyer Instruments SCS-120025Solid Core Current Switch Fixed Set Pt.at 0.25A,.25-200A$43.00
- Dwyer Instruments SCS-111100Solid Core Current Switch Adj.Set Point,1 to 135A$61.50
- Dwyer Instruments SCS-211125-RSplit Core Current Switch Attached Ctrl.Relay,1.25-135A$92.00
- Dwyer Instruments SCS-220015Split Core Current Switch Fixed Set Pt.0.15A,.15-200A$51.00