Dwyer Instruments CCS-231150
Current Switch, split core adj, set point with min. 1.5 A
Order #: CCS-231150
Mfg #: CCS-231150
The Series CCS Current Switches are ideal for monitoring the operating status of fans, pumps, and motors. These self-powered switches can be hung or tied directly to cables or wires. For use on existing installations, split core models can be installed without disconnecting cables. LED indicators provide a visual confirmation that the current is flowing through the core. Both fixed and adjustable set points are available. The adjustable models utilize a potentiometer to easily adjust the set point.
Availability: Item ships in about Ships in 1-2 weeks
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- split core current switch
- adjustable set point
- minimum set point 1.5 A
- normally open output
All products in this series
- Dwyer Instruments CCS-111100Current Switch solid core, adj., normally open$17.50
- Dwyer Instruments CCS-221100Current Switch split core,fixed, normally open$20.00
- Dwyer Instruments CCS-131100Current Switch, solid core curr. swt.,adj. set pt. at 1 A$17.50
- Dwyer Instruments CCS-211150Current Switch split core, adj., normally open$22.50
- Dwyer Instruments CCS-121050Current Switch solid core, fixed set pt. at .5$14.25