Wahl Instruments 392AVXD
Platinum RTD Meter
Order #: 392AVXD
Mfg #: 392AVXD
- A precision, microprocessor driven meter is the heart of a complete, portable and rugged Heat-Prober temperature measurement system.
- Using 392 meters, engineers in maintenance, quality assurance, energy conservation and process control can now have laboratory accuracy anywhere in the plant, laboratory, or field.
- The 392 system gives you outstanding accuracy with a choice of interchangeable probes for measuring surfaces, liquids, semi-solids and gasses. Interchangeable 3-wire, snap-in connection Platinum-RTD probes are available.
- In addition, 392 Meter/Probe Systems are ideal for use as an in-house calibration standard for less accurate thermometers and to calibrate installed thermowells.
- For complete portability and ease of use, Wahl Heat-Prober Meters are battery powered.
- The 392VX uses a standard 9V battery for up to 50 hours of continuous operation.
- The supplied recharger allows these meters to be used as a continuously operating bench unit. For field backup, a spare rechargeable battery pack may be purchased.
- The 392 VX has a .4" high red LCD for normal to bright lighting conditions and is powered by a 9-volt alkaline battery for 50 hours continuous use.