Order #: 35890
Mfg #: 35890
- Hard-sided carrying case protects BITE 3 battery impedance tester during transport and storage
- High-density polyethylene provides water resistance and wear resistance
- Foam inserts are shaped to fit the BITE 3 tester and its accessories
- Case measures 23 x 16 x 10 inches (H x W x D) and weighs 8 lbs.
The Megger 35890 hard-sided carrying case protects the BITE 3 battery impedance tester from drops, impacts, and abrasion during transport and storage. It is made from high-density polyethylene, which provides water resistance and wear resistance. Foam inserts inside the case are shaped to fit the BITE 3 tester and its accessories. The case measures 23 x 16 x 10 inches (584 x 406 x 254 mm, H x W x D, where H is height, the vertical distance from the lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; and D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back), and weighs 8 lbs. (3.63 kg).
Battery testers are used in the industrial, commercial, medical, telecommunications, aircraft, power utility, and military industries to detect the health of a battery. They can measure conductance, impedance, voltage, and current, among other parameters. Battery testers are designed for specific types of batteries, such as lead-acid, nickel-metal-hydride (NiMH) and alkaline batteries. Some testers require a load to be applied to the battery during testing, and some do not. A variety of test leads with contacts, probes, clamps, clips, and other connectors can be used to connect a battery to a tester. Since different testers can measure different parameters to calculate battery health, it is important to use the same tester for consecutive tests on a single battery when analyzing changes in battery health over time.
Megger manufactures equipment for cable fault locating, protective relay testing, telecommunications and data integrity, and power quality testing under multiple brand names, among them Megger, Biddle, States, and AVO. The company, founded in 1889, is headquartered in Dover, England, and meets International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 9001:2008 standards.
- Pelican Products 1600EMS1600EMS,WL/Org.& Dev,Orange$500.00
- Megger 659601Leather Case for CHM Series$190.00
- Megger 2001-044PAT Accessory Pouch
- Megger 2001-322Carrying Case for MIT410$98.00
- Megger 6420-117Carrying Case BM15 and MJ/5$410.00
- Megger 2007-626-1Soft-Sided Carry Bag w/Insert for MPQ1000$330.00
- SKB Cases 3I-TSA-3TSA 3 Locking Latch KitSpecial Price $38.00 Regular Price $40.00
- Megger 35788Semi-hard Fabric Transport Case$280.00
- Megger 6420-111Leather Case/Pouch for MJ BM12 & DET3Special Price $167.85 Regular Price $235.00
- Megger 6420-106Padded Carry Case for OTS60SX$445.00
- LIFT-IT Manufacturing EH10Latch KitSpecial Price $10.87 Regular Price $17.40
- Megger 1007-169Hard Carrying Case for MIT400 Series$58.00
- Megger 250855Padded Instrument & Accessory Case$325.00
- Pelican Products 1600EMS1600EMS,WL/Org.& Dev,Black$500.00
- SKB Cases 3I-TSA-1TSA 1 Locking Latch KitSpecial Price $38.00 Regular Price $40.00
- SKB Cases 3I-PMCKPanel Mount Clip Kit- 8 mounts, 16 screws, drill guide & bitSpecial Price $33.25 Regular Price $35.00
- Megger 18313Carrying Case for Optional Lead Sets (DLRO)$210.00
- SKB Cases 3I-TSA-2TSA 2 Locking Latch KitSpecial Price $38.00 Regular Price $40.00
- Megger 1007-160Test & Carry Pouch for MIT400$115.00
- Panametrics 421-1502Stand for PM880$260.00