End Measuring Rod w/Spherical Ends,37"length w/InsulatingHndl
Order #: 234A-37
Mfg #: 67788
Special Price $228.92 Regular Price $236.00
Availability: Item ships in about Call for availability
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Rods or standards are for checking and setting micrometers of 2" capacity and larger
- Used on machine tools for comparing gages
- Ideal for checking precision measuring tools
- Useful for measuring parallel surfaces
- Made of special tool steel in rod form with ends hardened and accurately lapped to a spherical radius
- With insulated handles to minimize expansion by heat when held in the hand
- 234 standards are the ones used for all micrometers furnished with standards