End Measuring Rod w/Spherical Ends,29"length w/InsulatingHndl
Order #: 234A-29
Mfg #: 67784
Special Price $178.48 Regular Price $184.00
Availability: Item ships in about Call for availability
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Rods or standards are for checking and setting micrometers of 2" capacity and larger
- Used on machine tools for comparing gages
- Ideal for checking precision measuring tools
- Useful for measuring parallel surfaces
- Made of special tool steel in rod form with ends hardened and accurately lapped to a spherical radius
- With insulated handles to minimize expansion by heat when held in the hand
- 234 standards are the ones used for all micrometers furnished with standards
- Length (in) 29"
- Set Quantity 1
- End Geometry Spherical
- Handle Type With Insulating Handle