Rice Lake Weighing Systems 68030
Simulator,Ranger 3-Selectable .5mV Steps
Order #: 68030
Mfg #: 68030
Special Price $331.20 Regular Price $360.00
The Ranger 3 variable range simulator is well suited for calibration needs, offering nine fixed intervals from -5 mV/V to +4.5 mV/V.
Availability: Item ships in about 2 - 3 Weeks
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- ABS plastic case, weighs less than 1 lb
- Fixed rotary switch, -0.5 mV/V to 4.5mV/V in 9 steps of0.5mV/V per step
- Ideal tool for calibrating the indicator A-D offset and gain setting
- A-D calibration steps for -0.5 mV/V for offset and 4.5mV/V for gain
- Used in testing, troubleshooting and digital weight indicators
- Binding posts are color coded to ISA S37.8 standard
- Range: -0.5 mV/V-4.5 mV/V, fixed
- Impedance: 350 ohms nominal
- Nonlinearity: Less than 0.02%
- Connectors: Binding posts-suitable for banana plug or 14 gauge wire
- Temperature Coefficient: ±5 ppm/°C
- Dimensions: (L x W H) 4.5 in x 3.5 in x 1.25 in (114.3 mm x 88.9 mm x 31.8 mm)
- Warranty: One-year limited warranty