End Measuring Rod w/Spherical Ends,47"length w/InsulatingHndl
Order #: 234A-47
Mfg #: 67793
Special Price $274.51 Regular Price $283.00
Availability: Item ships in about Call for availability
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Rods or %#34;standards%#34; are for checking and setting micrometers of 2%#34; capacity and larger
- Used on machine tools for comparing gages
- Ideal for checking precision measuring tools
- Useful for measuring parallel surfaces
- Made of special tool steel in rod form with ends hardened and accurately lapped to a spherical radius
- With insulated handles to minimize expansion by heat when held in the hand
- 234 standards are the ones used for all micrometers furnished with standards
- Larger sizes available on special order