PowerSight PK4564 FOR RENT
Order #: PK4564-RENT1
Mfg #: PK4564-RENT1
PK4564 complete Power Quality Analysis System includes PS4500 Power Quality Analyzer, four eFX6000 flexible current probes, and our CAS3 hard-shell carrying case.
The PK4564 is the ideal package for comprehensive power quality studies, energy audits, load studies, harmonic analysis, and more. Wide-range flexible current probes allow you to get into tight and confined spaces, wrap around large conductors, and measure almost any AC circuit that comes your way.
Advanced PowerSight Manager software improves your efficiency and eliminates sources of error at each stage of the monitoring process. CAT IV safety rating and wireless remote control via Bluetooth for even greater safety. SD memory card for redundant storage and essentially unlimited logging capacity.
Measure and log all common power measurement types: V, A, W, VA, VAR, kWH, PF, Hz, THD, etc.
Capture power quality events in multiple ways to view and record swells, dips (sags), inrush, high speed transients, etc of both voltage and current. All inputs are sampled continuously and simultaneously so nothing is missed.
Wide range of fundamental frequency modes for 50Hz, 60Hz, 400Hz, variable frequency systems, and DC to cover all your needs.
Able to evaluate all power systems: 3 phase Wye, 3 phase Delta (including 4-wire, open, and grounded), split-phase, single phase, quad single phase (using same source) , 3PT/3CT, 3PT/2CT, 2 current power, DC, quad DC (using same source).
The included Advanced PowerSight Manager software (PSM-A) improves your efficiency and eliminates sources of error at each stage of the monitoring process:
- TestPlan Manager to organize and automate your tests and the data retrieval
- SureStart expert system to advise if the connections or settings seem correct or not, prior to starting
- Setup Wizard to set your triggering and logging parameters according to your application
- ReportWriter to automatically generate error-free reports.
Benefit from the safety rating of 1000V CAT IIII, 600V CAT IV and Bluetooth Wireless Communications (remote viewing/control of the display without the burden of wearing PPE).
SD Memory for redundant storage and essentially unlimited logging capacity.
Extend the measurement range with the use of our industry-widest array of accessories and options:
- measure down to 0.002 amps AC (HA-GFD)
- measure from 5 to 2000 amps DC (DC600/DC2000)
- direct connect and measure to 15kV (5KVP/15KVP)
- measure power-line noise to 100kHz (FAO)