Multi-Mount Continuous Monitor (NA Plug)
Order #: SCTEST3
Mfg #: 5301422
- Continuously monitors the path-to-ground integrity of one operator and one ESD work surface
- Monitors for a worksurface path-to-ground of less than 10 MΩ
- Mounting tabs make it suitable to install in workbench or equipment settings
- Alarms when the operator unintentionally disconnects from the monitor or the connection between the banana plug and monitor's jack is intermittent
- Mat monitor switch disables the worksurface monitor circuit when used in areas where there is no ESD worksurface
- Audible alarm adjustment sets the audible alarm volume from loud to louder
- Wave Distortion Technology provides stable continuous monitoring (versus pulse or intermittent) of the the wrist strap's path-to-ground and the presence of its 1 MΩ safety resistor
- Disconnect (and park) a wrist strap when leaving the workstation without creating a false alarm
- Meets ANSI/ESD S20.20 in accordance with ESD TR1.0-01-0
- 1.2V operator test voltage reduces the risk of electrical overstress (EOS) for the handling of sensitive components
- ?50 millisecond alarm response time identifies failures and intermittencies that inferior technologies miss
- Continuous visual and audible alarms by illuminating green to indicate proper grounding; illuminates red and sounds audible alarm when intermittent or failed connection occurs
- National Institute of Standards and Technology calibrated with certificate included
- Includes 100-240VAC safety certified power adapter with North American Plug
Features and Components
- Mat Monitor Switch: Use a probe to access the mini slide switch. Slide the switch to the right to enable the mat monitor circuit. Slide the switch to the left to disable the mat monitor circuit. This switch is enabled as default.
- Buzzer Volume Adjustment: Turn the trimpot clockwise to increase the buzzer volume. Turn the trimpot counter-clockwise to decrease the buzzer volume.
- Monitored Operator Jack: Insert the single-wire wrist cord here to monitor the operator's connection to ground.
- Operator LEDs: Illuminates green when the operator is properly grounded. Illuminates red and audible alarm sounds when the operator is not properly grounded.
- Mat LEDs: Illuminates green when the worksurface is properly grounded. Illuminates red and audible alarm sounds when the worksurface is not properly grounded.
- Park Snap: Allows the operator to disconnect (and park) a wrist strap when leaving the workstation, without creating a false alarm. Touch the park snap and the monitor's audible alarm will disable for approximately 10 seconds. Use this time to disconnect the wrist cord from the wristband, and attach it to the park snap or remove the banana plug from the jack. Upon returning to the workstation and disconnecting the wrist cord from the park snap, the operator has approximately 10 seconds to reconnect the wrist cord to a worn wristband before activating the alarm.
- Mat Monitor Screw Terminal: Verifies that the worksurface's path-to-ground is ?10 MΩ. Connect the white mat monitor cord here.
- Power Jack: Connect the included 24VDC power adapter here.
- Remote Alarm Jack: Connects to a Remote Alarm* accessory.
Each Unit Includes
- 1 Multi-Mount Monitor
- 1 Mat Monitor Cord (White)
- 1 Countersunk Washer
- 1 Flat Head Screw, 6-23 x 1/4"
- 2 Pan-Head Screws, #6 x 3/8"
- 1 Dual Lock Fastener Set, 2" Length
- 1 Power Adapter, 24 VDC, North America Plug
- 1 Certificate of Calibration
|Input Voltage and Frequency (External Adapter)||AC/DC Power Adapter|
|Power Input: 100-240VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Power Output: 24VDC @ 150mA|
|Cable Length: 5 ft. (1.5m)|
|Operating Temperature||50°F to 95°F (10°C to 35°C)|
|Environmental Requirements||Indoor use only at altitudes less than 6500 ft. (2 km)|
|Maximum relative humidity of 80% up to +85°F (+30°C) decreasing linearly to 50% @ +95°F (+35°C)|
|Dimensions||3.87" L x 2.09" W x 0.90" H (98 mm x 53 mm x 23 mm)|
|Weight||0.14 lbs (0.06 kg)|
|Operating Test Range||500 kΩ to 10 MΩ impedance|
|Worksurface Test Limit||10 MΩ (±20%)|
|Operator Test Voltage||1.2V peak-to-peak @1.2µA|
|Worksurface Test Voltage||5 to 7.5V, open circuit|
|Alarm Response Time||?50 ms|
- Cooper-Atkins 32322-KEconoTemp 323 Type K 0.1Resolu tion to 495F -40/1000F/CSpecial Price $233.78 Regular Price $275.04
- Pomona B-60-0Banana Plug Patch Cord GreenSpecial Price $6.83 Regular Price $7.59
- Tripp Lite PV150PowerVerter 150-Watt Ultra-Compact InverterSpecial Price $39.90 Regular Price $42.00
- Hioki CT6862AC/DC 50A Current Sensor,1MHz$1,584.00
- Cooper-Atkins 32311EconoTemp 323 Type K T/C Instru ment NSF -40/500F/CSpecial Price $176.66 Regular Price $207.84
- Tripp Lite ISOBAR4/220Power ConditionerSpecial Price $90.25 Regular Price $95.00
- Tripp Lite PV1250FCPowerVerter Plus InverterSpecial Price $381.90 Regular Price $402.00
- Pomona 2864-24-0 (1926421)Banana Plug Patch Cord (Black)Special Price $12.32 Regular Price $13.69
- AEMC MD305AC Current Probe,(600A,1mA/A, Lead) HA*$295.00
- Hioki 3664Optical Power Meter$880.00
- AEMC MD301AC Current Probe,(500A, 1mVDC/AAC,Lead)$204.00
- Pomona B-60-9Banana Plug Patch Cord WhiteSpecial Price $6.83 Regular Price $7.59
- Tripp Lite IS500Isolation TransformerSpecial Price $270.75 Regular Price $285.00
- 2200DORAN ADVANCED SCALE INDICATORSpecial Price $712.50 Regular Price $750.00
- Hioki 3665-20LAN Cable HiTester$440.00
- Bacharach 0021-7006True Spot Smoke Tester$192.00
- Megger PVM210Irradiance Meter$190.00
- Tripp Lite OMNISMART300PNPOmniSmart UPS System 300VA line interactiveSpecial Price $133.00 Regular Price $140.00
- Pomona 2864-24-2 (1926439)Banana Plug Patch Cord (Red)Special Price $12.32 Regular Price $13.69
- Hioki 3665-20-01LAN Cable Custom Kit$1,300.00