Single RTD Simulator CU10
Order #: PIE 510B-CU10
Mfg #: PIE 510B-CU10
The PIECAL Model 510B simulates RTD temperature inputs into all types of instruments such as transmitters, recorders, controllers, alarms, data acquisition, and computer systems, even smart devices which utilize pulsed excitation currents. Choose your RTD type from the list below, or select the PIE 511B to simulate all 9 RTD types.
Availability: Ships in 3-4 weeks
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Type: CU10
- Accurate to ±0.25°C (±0.5°F) for Pt 100 Ohm RTD's with 0.1° Resolution
- Source one dedicated RTD curve with Direct Temperature Output
- Selectable °C or °F
- Several Manufacturers RTD Curves Available- plus custom curves Platinum, Copper & Nickel
- Guaranteed to Work with All Pulsed Instruments
- Works with a wide variety of transmitters including popular Rosemount and Honeywell Models
- Compatible with devices using pulsed excitation currents including PLCs, DCS, Recorders, and all others
- EZ-Dial™ Knob with two dialing speeds makes adjusting output easy
- EZ-Check™ switch can store settings for 0% and 100% span adjustments
- Uses standard "AA" Alkaline Batteries
- Superior battery life of 45 hours under typical continuous usage
- Easy access to battery compartment
- Lightweight and Rugged with a Solid Feel
- Small and tough
- Protected to 60V
All products in this series