Frequency Read & Source Calibrator w/Totalizer
Order #: PIE 541
Mfg #: 541
- Accuracy: ± 0.005% of range
- 5 ranges from 1CPH to 20.000KHz for source and read
- Totalize inputs/outputs from 1 to 99999 in 1.0 to 100.0 minutes
- Read a wide range of frequencies and waveforms from 50mV to 120V peak.
- Source sine and square waves, zero based, or zero crossing.
- Adjustable amplitude from 100mV to 12V peak-to-peak.
- Gate trigger LED flashes in synch with the output frequency. This allows easy adjustment of the attenuation for proper gate triggering.
- EZ-Dial™ knob easily adjust output
- Pressing down and turning will select a faster dialing speed
- EZ-Check™ switch for 0% and 100% span adjustments
- Store new EZ-Check™ values by pressing the EZ-Dial™ knob
- Uses a standard 9V Alkaline Battery
- Superior battery life of 45 hours under typical continuous usage
- Easy access to battery compartment
- Lightweight, Rugged and Reliable
- Small, tough and protected to 60V