PIE 541 FOR RENT
Frequency Read & Source Calibrator w/Totalizer
Order #: 541-RENT1
Mfg #: 541-RENT1
- Accuracy: ± 0.005% of range
- 5 ranges from 1 CPH (Count-Per-Hour) to 20.000 KHz for source and read
- Totalize inputs/outputs from 1 to 99999 pulses in 1.0 to 100.0 minutes.
- Read a wide range of frequencies and waveforms from 50 mV to 120V peak.
- Source sine and square waves with zero based or zero crossing waveforms.
- Adjustable output amplitude from 100 mV to 12 V peak-to-peak.
- Gate trigger LED flashes in synch with the output frequency to calibrate optical pickups. This also allows easy adjustment of the attenuation for proper gate triggering.
- EZ-Dial™ knob easily adjusts output by 1; press down and while turning the knob for a faster dialing speed
- EZ-Check™ switch for instant 0% and 100% span adjustments
- Store new EZ-Check™ values by pressing the EZ-Dial™ knob
- Uses a standard 9V Alkaline battery with easy access to the battery compartment
- Superior battery life of 45 hours under typical continuous usage
- Small, tough and protected to 60V
- Carrying case included and optional Test Data available
- NIST Traceable Calibration Certificate included FREE
How to Rent from Transcat
1. Select Your Rental Product
- Need help selecting a unit? Try using our Product Finder or search our available units
- Can’t find what you are looking for? Is the rental unit you need, not available? Give us a call at 800-828-1470 or our chat feature to speak with one of our dedicated Rental Experts
2. Contact Our Team of Rental Experts
- Contact us here or click below to submit your request for a rental quote and a member of our Rental Team will review the request and will reach out to you very soon
3. Select Your Rental Period & Complete Your Order
- Our weekly period lasts 7 calendar days, while our monthly rental period lasts 28 calendar days
- Provide your form of payment, sign the rental agreement and any other required documents, and we will ship you the unit