PIE 235 USED FOR SALE
Process Voltage Calibrator
Order #: 235-USED
Mfg #: 235-USED
Transcat is a Premier Supplier Used Test and Measurement Equipment. Many options are available for a variety of instruments. Contact Transcat for all your used equipment needs.
Availability: Call for Availability
This item is available as RENTAL at
Call for price
Questions about this product?
- Source three ranges of mV & V dc plus percent of 1 to 5 volts
- With the 235 you can check, calibrate and measure all your voltage, millivolt and pH signal instruments in your plant. Source -500.00 to 999.00 mV, 1.000 to 5.000 V, -25.00 to +125.00% of 1 to 5 V; 0.000 to 20.000 V.
- Power your loops with over 1,000 Ohm loads
- The 20.000 V range has an extended span of up to 24.000 Volts giving you a portable source for powering your loops.
- Read DC volts
- The 235 can measure from -500.00 to +999.00 mV, 0.000 to 5.100 V, -25.0 to 125.0 % of 1 to 5 V; 0 to 20.000 V and 0.00 to 60.00 V DC. Use it to check loop power supplies, I/V converters, 1 to 5 Volt signals, and other voltages.
- Save time calibrating recorders and monitors in 4 to 20 mA loops
- Other brands of calibrators require that you break the loop to calibrate voltage inputs. With the PIE 235 you simply clip the test leads across the voltage inputs in a live 4 to 20 mA loop without disconnecting any wires.
- Simulate pH probes into transmitters & analyzers
- Use the pH simulator to verify proper operation of pH devices before you place a probe into a calibrated buffer.
- Quickly set any three outputs plus automatic stepping & ramping
- Easily set any value with the adjustable DIAL plus store any three output settings for instant recall with the EZ-CHECK switch. 2, 3, 5 & 11 steps automatically increment output in 100%, 50%, 25% or 10% of span plus continuous ramp. Set step/ramp time to 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 & 60 seconds.
- Use in the Plant, Field or Shop
- Includes Rubber Boot and Attached Test Leads; Low profile switches resist accidental damage
- Simple Battery Changes
- Separate compartment for no-tool battery changes with four inexpensive "AA" batteries
Advantages of the PIE Model 235
- Wider ranges with greater accuracy
- More than twice as accurate with 10 times greater resolution.
- Automatic stepping
- Larger display with backlight
- Easy viewing in dark locations
- More Resistant to Accidental Damage
- Rubber Boot and Stronger Switches
- Separate Battery Compartment with 4 "AA" Batteries
- No more removing housing with screwdriver to replace three expensive 9V batteries. Calibration seals remain intact.
- Simulate a pH probe
- Calibrate pH transmitters and analyzers before attaching probe to verify that each is working correctly.
- Includes Certificate of Calibration
- All PIECAL Calibrators come with a free signed and dated certificate.
- PIE 541-BNCFreq.Calibrator w/NIST Cert. Carrying Case,BNC Connector$2,179.00
- Fluke 754 Used for SaleMultifunction Documenting Calibrator$5,999.00
- PIE 8504-20 & 10-50mA Multifunction Diagnostic Calibrator$5,359.00
- Fluke 5725A USED FOR SALECalibrator Amplifier for 5700A$16,950.00
- PIE 830-L-VIPMultifunction Calibrator, Boot w/ Leatherman, DMM, Cal Labels$3,509.00
- PIE 830Dual Channel Multifunction Diagnostic Calibrator$3,899.00
- Fluke 5520A-600- Used for SaleHigh Performance Multi-Product Calibrator w/ 600 MHz Oscope$33,999.00
- PIE 820-L-VIPMultifunction Calibrator, Boot w/ Leatherman, DMM, Cal Labels$2,459.00
- PIE 820-T-VIPMultifunction Calibrator, Boot w/35pc Socket Set, Cal Labels$2,459.00
- PIE 541Frequency Read & Source Calibrator w/Totalizer$2,069.00
- PIE 820ELITE-T-VIPMultifunction Calibrator, Boot w/35pc Socket Set, Cal Labels$2,689.00
- Fluke 789 Used for SaleProcess Meter, DMM and Loop Calibrator$799.00
- PIE 820ELITEHigh Accuracy Multifunction Diagnostic Calibrator$2,989.00
- Tektronix SG505 Used for SaleOSCILLATOR, 10 Hz-100Khz, plug-in$499.00
- PIE 820Multifunction Single Channel Calibrator w/NIST,Case & Boot$2,729.00
- PIE 820ELITE-L-VIPMultifunction Calibrator, Boot w/ Leatherman, DMM, Cal Labels$2,689.00
- Fluke Calibration 5720A-03 Used for SaleHigh Performance Multifunction Calibrator w/Wideband Option$44,999.00