Digital Disk Micrometer 0-1"/0-25.4mm
Order #: 369-350
Mfg #: PDM-1"M
This item is no longer available. Please contact Transcat Customer Service for assistance with alternative product suggestions to meet your exact needs.
View Available Models:
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Range 0-1in 0-25.4mm
- Digital model
- The Disk Micrometer is designed to easily measure root tangent length of spur gears and herical gears.
- Non-rotating spindle eliminates torque on workpiece.
- With standard bar except 0 - 15mm, 0 - .6” 0 - 25mm, 0 - 1”, 0 - 300mm & 0 - 1.2” model
- Speedy spindle feed of 10mm/rev. (Quickmike type).
- Diameter of measuring disk: 20mm / .787” With Ratchet Stop for constant force.
- With SPC output (Series 369)
- Supplied in fitted plastic case