Onset HOBO Data Loggers U24-002-C
Order #: U24-002-C
Mfg #: U24-002-C
Only need this item for a short time?
The HOBO U24-002-C model is for saltwater environments with relatively small changes in salinity (±5,000 μS/cm) such as saltwater bays, or to detect salinity events such as upwelling, rainstorm, and discharge events. This logger can also be used to gather salinity data for salinity compensation of HOBO U26 Dissolved Oxygen logger data. Note: This logger is not intended for monitoring salinity levels in waters with widely changing salinities as it can have significant measurement error and drift in those environments.
- Non-contact capacitive sensor provides long life
- Easy access to sensor for cleaning and shedding air bubbles
- HOBOware Pro software provides compensation for fouling using calibration points from the start and end of each deployment
- Optical interface provides high-speed, reliable data offload in wet environments
- Compatible with HOBO Waterproof Shuttle for easy and reliable data retrieval