Onset HOBO Data Loggers TIDBITV2
Order #: TIDBITV2
Mfg #: TIDBITV2
Only need this item for a short time?
Onset TidbiT v2 Temp Data Logger Rugged and compact, the TidbiT v2 records more than 42,000 12-bit measurements and is waterproof to 1,000’ (300 m). Start time and date can be programmed with a user-selectable sampling interval from 1 second to 18 hours. The non-volatile EEPROM memory retains measurements even if the battery fails. A blinking LED confirms operation, and the data logger provides battery level indication at launch. An optional thermoplastic elastometer white protective boot (sold separately) provides cushioning in harsh conditions, and the light color minimizes solar radiation absorption. Use a HOBO Waterproof Data Shuttle or Optic USB Base Station (each sold separately) for fast, easy launching and readout. The high-speed optic USB interface offloads a full logger in less than 30 seconds. Requires either Hoboware, available as a free download, or Hoboware Pro software (sold separately) for use.
To guarantee accuracy, the TidbiT v2 must not be used in condensing environments and water temperatures higher than 30°C (86°F) for more than eight cumulative weeks over the life of the logger. Frequent or prolonged exposure will lead to measurement drift and eventual failure.
- Temperature range: -20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F) in air; maximum sustained temperature of 30°C (86°F) in water
- Response time: 5 minutes in water; 12 minutes in air moving 2 m/sec; 20 minutes in air moving 1 m/sec (typical to 90%). Best accuracy: ±0.2°C over 0°C to 50°C (±0.36°F over 32°F to 122°F)
- Best resolution: 0.02°C at 25°C (0.04°F at 77°F)
- Power: 3V lithium, non-replaceable
- Battery life: 5 years, typical use
- Dimensions: 1.6” x 1.18” x 0.67”
- Weight: 0.8 oz