Onset HOBO Data Loggers S-RGD-M002
Davis (0.2mm) Rain Gauge Smart Sensor
Order #: S-RGD-M002
Mfg #: S-RGD-M002
These new sensors are compatible with all HOBO weather station loggers, HOBOware, and HOBOlink. And they offer the same ease-of-use as our existing sensors, but at a lower price point, so we can provide more cost-effective weather stations for projects on a tight budget. Designed to meet the guidelines of the World Meteorological Organization, our self-emptying tipping-bucket design is exceptionally accurate. Used to display daily and accumulated rainfall on our weather stations. This rain collector must be mounted on a flat surface.
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- S-RGD-M002 Davis (0.2mm) Rain Gauge Smart Sensor
- Measurement Range - 0 to 10.2 cm (0 to 4 in.) per hour, maximum 4,000 tips per logging interval
- Accuracy - ±4.0%, ±1 rainfall count between 0.2 and 50.0 mm (0.01 and 2.0 in.) per hour; ±5.0%, ±1 rainfall count between 50.0 and 100.0 mm (2.0 and 4.0 in.) per hour
- Resolution - 0.01 in. (S-RGC-M002) or 0.2 mm (S-RGD-M002)
- Calibration - Requires annual calibration; can be field calibrated
- Operating Temperature Range - 0° to 50°C (32° to 122°F), survival -40° to 75°C (-40° to 167°F)
- Environmental Rating - Weatherproof
- Housing - UV-stabilized ABS plastic
- Mechanism - Tipping bucket with magnetic reed switch pivots on metal shaft
All products in this series