2.5" Ammonia Pressure Gauge -30 inHg to 300 psi
Order #: 25-410-30/300-AMMONIA
Mfg #: 25-410-30/300PSI-AMMONIA
Special Price $127.36 Regular Price $134.07
Availability: Item ships in about Ships in 2-3 weeks
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- The ultimate corrosion resistant heavy-duty vacuum and pressure gauges
- Extreme high pressure ranges available from vacuum through 100,000 psi
- 1-1/2, 2, 2-1/2, 4 and 6 inch sizes – bottom or back connected
- Cases and polished bezels are constructed of solid 304 Stainless steel, with 316 Stainless steel internals
- Vacuum, compound and zero based ranges
- Bourdon tubes are matched to Stainless steel precision movements and balanced pointers for smooth, accurate indication
- Glycerine filling (in the 500 Series) further enhances gauge life by constantly lubricating the movement and dampening the effects of vibration, pulsation and shock
- Nickel-plated brass connection with a 316 Stainless steel Bourdon Tube