SS Mini-Valve, 1/4" NPTM
Order #: 102-MFS-PM2
Mfg #: 102-MFS-PM2
This item is no longer available. Please contact Transcat Customer Service for assistance with alternative product suggestions to meet your exact needs.
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Compact size valve built for maximum durability and robust performance in the toughest applications
- 100% helium leak tested to 1 x 10-4 ml/s for guaranteed performance and reliability
- 100 Series hard seat valves have a maximum pressure of 10,000 psi for stainless steel and steel models; 6,000 psi for brass
- 150 Series soft tip valves feature a patented Delrin® non-rotating soft tip stem, a back-up metal-to-metal seal, and have a maximum pressure of 6,000 psi for stainless steel and steel models; 3,000 psi for brass
- Available in electroless nickel plated steel, electropolished stainless steel, and brass
- Viton® o-ring seal and Teflon® back-up ring below the stem threads to protect from corrosion and galling; Teflon® or Grafoil® packing optional
- All stem threads are 316 stainless steel
- All stem threads are rolled for strength and ease of operation
- Patent-pending body-to-bonnet, metal-to-metal seal is designed to significantly increase the pressure range of the valve without compromising the flow, and help maintain the integrity of the bonnet threads by segregating them from the process media