NH Research 4700-2-TP FOR RENT
Order #: 4700-2-TP-RENT2
Mfg #: 4700-2-TP
DC Load – 4700 Series
- 8 sizes – 1 to 36kW @ 120 or 600V
- High-resolution waveform capture for analysis of dynamic transients
- 18 built-in, precision voltage, current, power and timing measurements that eliminate additional dedicated measurement instruments
- Isolated digital inputs and outputs for test fixture support
- PC/LAN control using LabVIEW & IVI drivers
- Optional touch-panel user interface
There are 2-types of programmable dc electronic loads in this general-purpose, medium-to-high-power electronic load family. The 4700 is a relatively low-voltage DC load (120V) with high-current capability. The high-voltage DC load (4760 Series) is a high-voltage electronic load (600V).
The High-Current DC Electronic Load (4700 Series) is used in a wide variety of applications that involve automated testing of power conversion device outputs to simulate real-world loading conditions. Such devices include DC power supplies, telecom rectifiers, and traction batteries.