Thermocouple Power Sensor 10MHz to 18GHz,-15 to +35dBm
Order #: N8481H
Mfg #: N8481H
N8480 Series Power Sensors are the replacement solutions for 8480 Series Power Sensors. The new power sensors are integrated with EEPROM feature, which allows users to calibrate the power sensors without manually entering the calibration factors to the power meter. By comparing to legacy 8480 Series Power Sensors, there are tremendous improvements such as wider dynamic range and frequency range, better accuracy, linearity, repeatability, and SWR.
Availability: Ships in 4-6 weeks
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- EEPROM to store cal factors eliminates manual entry
- Wide frequency range from 10 MHz to 18 GHz
- Wide dynamic range from -15 dBm to +35 dBm
- Best-in-class power linearity of less than 1%, excellent SWR of mismatch uncertainty and highly accurate power repeatability
- Accurate calibration and traceability to US National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- SCPI codes compatible with 8480 series (option CFT)