Digital Indicator,0.5"Range 8mm Stem
Order #: 543-311B
Mfg #: 543-311B
- The new Bore Gage-Type Digimatic Indicator features both a Key-Lock and Parameter-Lock to prevent accidental changing of settings during operation.
- Fast measurement frequency allows the user to increase the number of readings per second from 10 to 50.
- The minimum value holding function provides the easy detection of hole diameter.
- An analog bar indicator is integrated to enhance the intuition in reading.
- Go/no-go judgment is performed by setting the upper and lower tolerances.
- Up to three sets of master values and upper/lower tolerance values can be memorized.
- Employing the ABSOLUTE linear encoder, the ID-C always displays the spindle Absolute Position from the origin when turned on.
- Resolution/Selectable .00005/.0001/.0005in 0.001/0.01mm
- Range .5in 12.7mm
- Accuracy .00010in/0.003mm
- Type ANSI/AGD type Stem dia 3/8 in 4-48 UNF Thread
- Measuring Force 1.5N or less