Mitutoyo 293-350-30 for Rent
MICROMETER, 4-5", .0001"/0.001MM
Order #: 293-350-30-RENT1
Mfg #: 293-350-30
- 4-5in 101.6-127mm
- with ratchet stop
- IP65 protection level, enabling use in environments exposed to cutting oil, etc*.
*Anti-corrosion treatment is required after use.
- Measurement data output function is available with a water-resistant connection cable.
- Auto power ON/OFF function. Certificate of inspection* is included.
(50mm/2" or less range models) *It is not the type used to obtain
- With a standard bar except for 0-25mm/0-1" model.
- Supplied in fitted case. Plastic case up to 150mm/6",
Wooden box over 150mm/6"
- Technical Data
- Accuracy: Refer to the list of specifications.
- Resolution: 0.001mm or .00005"/0.001mm
- Flatness: 0.3µm/.000012"
- Parallelism: 1µm/.00004" for models up to 50mm/2"
- 2µm/.00008" for models up to 100mm/4"
- 3µm/.00012" for models up to 175mm/7"
- 4µm/.00016" for models up to 275mm/11"
- 5µm/.0002" for models over 300mm/12"
- Measuring faces: Carbide tipped
- Display: LCD
- Battery: SR44 (1 pc.), 938882
- Battery life: Approx. 1.2 years under normal use
- (8 months: over 100mm models)
- Dust/Water protection level: IP65
- Origin-set, Zero-setting, Automatic power on/off, Data hold,
- Data output, inch/mm conversion
- (inch/mm models)
- Alarm: Low voltage, Counting value composition error
How to Rent from Transcat
1. Select Your Rental Product
- Need help selecting a unit? Try using our Product Finder or search our available units
- Can’t find what you are looking for? Is the rental unit you need, not available? Give us a call at 800-828-1470 or our chat feature to speak with one of our dedicated Rental Experts
2. Contact Our Team of Rental Experts
- Contact us here or click below to submit your request for a rental quote and a member of our Rental Team will review the request and will reach out to you very soon
3. Select Your Rental Period & Complete Your Order
- Our weekly period lasts 7 calendar days, while our monthly rental period lasts 28 calendar days
- Provide your form of payment, sign the rental agreement and any other required documents, and we will ship you the unit