Milwaukee Tools 48-22-6100
9"High Leverage Lineman's Pliers w/ Crimper
Order #: 48-22-6100
Mfg #: 48-22-6100
Special Price $23.35 Regular Price $41.10
The Milwaukee® 9” High Leverage Lineman’s pliers features Iron Carbide Edge cutting edges for up to 2X More Cuts. The pliers’ head features integrated reaming ridges (patent pending) for removing burrs from the inside of smooth pipe. For added functionality, the Milwaukee® 9” High Leverage Lineman’s Pliers features an on-board crimper for insulated and non-insulated terminals as well as integrated fish tape puller. Milwaukee® pliers feature over-molded comfort grips, which will not peel under jobsite conditions. All Milwaukee® pliers are forged for strength and feature rust protection for long life.
Availability: Ships in 2-3 weeks
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Up to 2x More Cuts - Iron Carbide Edge Cutting Edge Hardened Blades
- Reaming Head Design - Up to 1 1/2" (patent pending)
- Integrated Crimper for INS and NON INS Terminals
- On-Board Fish Tape Puller
- Comfort Grips Will Not Peel
- Forged Design for Added Strength
- Rust Resistance
- Length 9"
- Jaw Length 1.58"
- Knife Length .78"
- Pipe Reamer Up to 1-1/2"