Meri-Cal Manometer/Calibrator 0-200"H2O,.10%,NIST,Soft Case
Order #: DP200I-10
Mfg #: DP200I-10
Special Price $1,690.50 Regular Price $1,725.00
Meri-Cal's display simultaneously indicates pressure (or differential pressure) and electronic transducer/transmitter output in any of eight key selectable engineering units. Meri-Cal continues to provide the most cost effective and useful method of precise measurements. The Meri-Cal may be used for test measurement of pressure or differential pressure and as a calibrator for mechanical recorders, gauges, pneumatic controls and electronic transducers and transmitters.
Availability: Item ships in about 2-3 Weeks
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Range: 0/200" H2O
- Applications: Differential, Gauge Pressure and Vacuum
- Display: 8 digit (4 pressure or DP and 4 voltage or current) LCD type with .3" high (7.6 mm) digits
- Process connection: 1/8" OD Presto-lok
- Enclosure: 1.1 pounds (0.5 kg) 4 x 7.5 x 1.9 (102mm x 191mm x 48mm)
- Impact resistant
- Resolution: Auto-ranging for optimal accuracy and resolution of the display for both pressure and electrical inputs
- AC charger/adaptor must be ordered separately (Transcat # 6217P)
All products in this series