Order #: 1006-738
Mfg #: 1006-738
Only need this item for a short time?
- Designed for Electrical and Industrial testing
- Insulation testing up to 1000 V and 200 GΩ range
- Stabilised insulation test voltage (New)
- Single range, faster continuity testing from 0.01 Ω to 1 MΩ (New)
- Insulation test voltage from 10 V to 1000 V (New)
- 600 V Trms AC and DC voltage measurement
- Live circuit detection and protection
- CAT IV 600 V and IP54
The MIT415/2 and MIT417/2 insulation and continuity testers are designed not just for Electrical and Industrial, but with an exceptionally wide range of applications from electrical installations, cable testing, motor testing, automotive, ESD, panel building, avionics, maintenance etc.
Insulation testing has been enhanced with feedback controlled test voltages to limit over-voltage to 2%, rather than the industry standard 10-20%.
Continuity testing is now significantly faster, and a single autoranging 0.01 Ω to 1.0 MΩ function replaces the "ohms" and "kOhms" ranges. Retained are the 200 mA and 20 mA test options.
Replacing the original MIT400 instruments the new units feature a redesigned case, back-stand, and 6 cell battery compartment with separate fuse access.
All instruments are over-moulded for increased protection and achieve an IP54 weatherproof rating.
The MIT415/2 and MIT417/2 include additional low voltage insulation test voltages at 10 V and 25 V for ESD and low- voltage signal-wire testing as found in elevators. The MIT415/2 also incluses a display option to show 105, 106, 107 instead of the usual KΩ, MΩ, GΩ etc.