Order #: DET2-3RC
Mfg #: DET2/3RC
Only need this item for a short time?
The Megger DET2/3RC is a high performance ground resistance meter for measuring earth electrode resistance and bonding as well as soil resistivity to increase the safety and performance of electrical systems. The tester includes sensors for recording the test's GPS coordinates, ambient Temperature and Humidity. The meter offers wireless remote operation to save time and increase safety. Also, the tester offers graphical test guidance for users to complete Fall of Potential tests resulting in an on-screen graph and a full report to download.
- Remote Control mode provides full testing over WiFi signal using any web browser to speed up test process and improve user safety
- Graphical guideance for competing Fall of Potential tests with auto-recording of GPS coordinates, ambient temperature and humidity
- Color display showing numerical results or a graph of result trend over time
- IP54 rated when in use and IP65 when stored
- Continuity test using DC excitation for bond testing
- Current measurement using optional CT accessory as well as Clamp-on resistance test mode
- Data recording of up to 500 records, with download to PC or USB drive (USB 2.0)
- Operation from in-built rechargeable Li-ion battery or 12Vdc input