Order #: AVO300-US
Mfg #: AVO300-US
The AVO300 range of Megger digital multi-meters are tough compact instruments designed for the contracting electrician, but are also suitable for a wide range of applications and users.
Be sure to Login to transcat.com for preferred member pricing.
Only need this item for a short time?
- Digital multimeter measures alternating current (AC) and direct current (DC) to 10 amp, AC voltage and DC voltage to 1,000 volts (V), and resistance to 40 megaohms
- Average-sensing meter provides accurate readings when measuring linear loads where the current or voltage has a sinusoidal waveform
- Hold function keeps a reading on the display, even after the meter is disconnected
- Audible continuity sensor confirms that the circuit conducts electricity, and diode test detects proper functioning of a circuit's diodes
- Meets International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) safety standard 61010 and is certified for category II installations up to 1,000V and category III installations up to 600V