Motorized Wire Crimp Pull Tester (200 lbF, 110V)
Order #: WT3-201M
Mfg #: WT3-201M
Special Price $3,752.50 Regular Price $3,950.00
The WT3-201M motorized wire crimp pull tester is designed to measure pull-off forces of up to 200 lbF [1 kN] for wire and tube terminations. The tester conforms to numerous UL, ISO, ASTM, SAE, MIL, and other requirements for destructive testing. Non-destructive testing is also possible, such as pulling to a load or maintaining a load for a specified period of time, as per the requirements of UL 486A/B. Programmable pass/fail limits with red and green indicators and audio alerts help identify non-conforming samples.
Availability: Ships in 2-3 weeks
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Measures real-time and peak force values
- Selectable test speed, w/high speed approach and reverse
- Auto-start upon sample insertion
- Auto-reverse at sample break or load
- USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo (Digimatic), and analog outputs
- Automatic reverse / output / data storage / zeroing upon sample break helps automate testing processes
- 2,000-point data memory with statistics, output, and date and time stamp (date and time stamp is optional)
- Password protection prevents unauthorized changes
- Pass / fail indicators, audio alerts, and outputs
- Save and recall up to 500 profiles for various test requirements (optional function) Pull to a specified load or maintain load for a specified period of time, as per UL 486A/B (optional functions)
- Date / time stamp for all saved data (optional function)
Each Unit Includes
- contains a universal power supply (100 - 240V)
- includes a power cord with US plug