Mark-10 MTT01-25 USED FOR SALE
Order #: MTT01-25-USED
Mfg #: MTT01-25-USED
Transcat is a Premier Supplier Used Test and Measurement Equipment. Many options are available for a variety of instruments. Contact Transcat for all your used equipment needs.
Cap torque tester, 25 lbFin / 400 ozFin / 28 kgFcm / 290 Ncm / 2.9 Nm
- Moveable 1.25" (31 mm) length posts accommodate a wide range of sample shapes and sizes
- Available extended post lengths and other gripping options
- USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo, and analog outputs
- Automatic output, data storage, and zeroing upon bottle cap removal helps automate testing processes
- First / second peak detection for slip and breakaway torques in tamper evident closures
- 1,000-point data memory with statistics and outputs
- Password protection prevents unauthorized changes
- Programmable set point indicators and outputs for pass/ fail determination
- High-speed 7,000 Hz sampling rate accurately captures peak torque values
- Configurable audio alarms and key tones
- 5 selectable units of measurement
- MESUR® Lite data collection software included
|Accuracy:||±0.3% of full scale|
|Sampling rate:||7,000 Hz|
|Bottle diameter range:||Ø0.5 - 7.5 in [12.7 - 189.4 mm]
With CT001 optional jaws: Ø0 - 5.9 in [0 - 149.9 mm]
With CT003 optional jaws: Ø0 - 4.6 in [116.8 mm]
|Power:||AC or rechargeable battery. Multi-step low battery indicator is displayed, tester shuts off automatically when power is too low.|
|Battery life:||Backlight on: up to 7 hours of continuous use
Backlight off: up to 24 hours of continuous use
|Measurement units:||ozFin, lbFin, kgFcm, Nm, Ncm|
|Output:||USB / RS-232: Configurable up to 115,200 baud.
Mitutoyo (Digimatic): Serial BCD suitable for all Mitutoyo SPC-compatible devices.
Analog: ±1 VDC, ±0.25% of full scale at capacity,
General purpose: Three open drain outputs, one input.
Set points: Three open drain lines.
|Configurable settings:||Digital filters, outputs, automatic output/data storage/zero, automatic shutoff, default settings, key tones, backlight, audio alarms, passwords, calibration|
|Safe overload:||150% of full scale (display shows "OVER" at 110% and above)|
|Weight:||8.4 lb [3.8 kg]|
|Environmental requirements:||40°F - 100°F [5°C - 45°C], < 96% humidity (non-condensing)|
|Country of origin:||USA|