Wireless Universal Unit for LR8410-20
Order #: LR8511
Mfg #: LR8511
- Easy setup with the Quick Set Navigator
- The LR8410-20 incorporates HIOKI’s Quick Set navigator, which explains setup operations on the instrument’s display so that even first-time users can prepare it for measurement.
- When the LR8410-20 is powered on, a simple operation causes it to automatically detect and register measurement units that are within its communications range.
- Even users with no knowledge of data communications can start taking measurements immediately.
- The LR8410-20 also automatically detects and displays measurement units that are within its communications range.
- Wireless gathering of multichannel measurement data
- The LR8410-20 features Bluetooth® wireless technology, allowing it to gather data from remotely located measurement units.
- Data can be sent and received between an LR8410-20 and logging modules positioned up to 30 meters (line-of-sight distance) apart.
- This capability proves useful when making measurements in locations where it would be different to run wiring to connect a sensor to a conventional measuring instrument. Measuring multiple locations simultaneously with a conventional logger requires long wiring runs connecting the logger to each sensor, raising the possibility that measurements could be hindered by wiring breaks and noise.
- The new HIOKI data logger both reduces and shortens wiring, helping to improve the measurement environment and boost measurement efficiency.
- Gathering of data from up to seven measurement units with one LR8410-20
- One LR8410-20 can control up to seven measurement units, allowing it to gather up to 105 channels of data.
- Measuring a variety of locations with a conventional logger yields data with different time-series characteristics.
- However, since the LR8410-20 can control up to seven logging modules, it is possible to take measurements at multiple remote locations as part of the same time-series.
- Additionally, the LR8410-20’s shortest recording interval of 100 ms (1/10 sec.) can be used with all 105 channels.
- Test Products International A772SoftwareSpecial Price $67.85 Regular Price $69.95
- Dickson A720Locking Case/PR100 & PR300Special Price $74.40 Regular Price $80.00
- Dickson R013Replacement Bead Wire Probe(K- type)+500degFSpecial Price $44.64 Regular Price $48.00
- Logic Beach MC-50Memory Card, 50,000 to 80,000 SamplesSpecial Price $128.25 Regular Price $135.00
- Hioki 9398Carrying Case for 3280 Series$27.00
- Hioki CT6500Clamp on Sensor (500A) for LR5051-20$163.00
- Hioki IR4056-20Insulation Tester$288.00
- Omega Engineering CTXLHumidity RecorderSpecial Price $1,597.76 Regular Price $2,075.12
- Hioki IR4016-20Analog Meg-ohm Meter$330.00
- Hioki IR4017-20Analog Meg-ohm Meter$330.00
- Hioki 9221Recording Paper for the 8835$168.00
- Dickson A715Small Locking Wall Mount CaseSpecial Price $52.08 Regular Price $56.00
- Test Products International A767IRDA Adapter for Data LoggingSpecial Price $72.70 Regular Price $74.95
- Hioki 9399Carrying Case for 3281 & 3282$32.00
- Hioki 1196Recording Paper for 9442HK, 10 Rolls/Box$145.00
- Dickson A721Locking case for PR125/325/525Special Price $84.63 Regular Price $91.00
- Logic Beach MC-400PCMCIA Memory CardSpecial Price $370.50 Regular Price $390.00
- Hioki 9219Connection Cord$88.00
- Newport Electronics ISD-TCRecorder and Monitor for Dual TemperatureSpecial Price $660.05 Regular Price $694.79
- Hioki IR4018-20Analog Mega-ohm Meter$330.00