Order #: SDA-813ZI-USED
Mfg #: SDA-813ZI-USED
Transcat is a Premier Supplier Used Test and Measurement Equipment. Many options are available for a variety of instruments. Contact Transcat for all your used equipment needs.
Teledyne LeCroy SDA 813Zi
Bandwidth: 13.0 GHz Channels: 4
13 GHz, 40 GS/s, 4ch, 20 Mpts/Ch Serial Data Analyzer with 15.3" WXGA Color Display.
A Total Solution for Serial Data Analysis
Unleash the power of serial data analysis for understanding and characterizing your design, proving compliance and understanding why a device or host fails compliance. The Quad Summary View of the SDA II software always shows the eye, TIE, bathtub curve and jitter histogram. No other Serial Data Analyzer lets you see the simultaneous interaction and real-time changes in all four views. The X-Stream II Architecture provides fast updates and the fastest eye interpretation. Combined with up to 512 Mpts record lengths and more complete jitter decomposition tools, SDA II provides the fastest and most complete understanding of why serial data fails a compliance test.
Advanced jitter decomposition methodologies and tools provide more information about root cause. Eye Doctor II Advanced Signal Integrity Tools provide more measurement precision through the use of de-embedding and emulation of cables, fixtures, emphasis, serial data channels, and receivers. All jitter decomposition analysis functions can be zoomed and time correlated to specific serial data or other events, making root cause determination faster and easier.Automated Compliance Testing
The QualiPHY compliance test suite provides step-by-step instructions for testing compliance on a wide array of serial data standards. The process is simplified with fast, automated test operations, illustrated instructions, connection diagrams, and stop on fail feature. Complete test reporting is also provided.
SDA II – Advanced Tools to Isolate and Analyze
Flow Diagram User Interface
Eye and jitter analysis in the SDA 8 Zi begins with a simple, interactive flow diagram intuitively guides you through the setup of Eye Measurements,
- Fluke 435-II Used for SalePower Quality Analyzer$5,999.00
- Keysight / Agilent E3631A Used for Sale6V, 5A and +/-25V, 1A, 80W Trip Output DC Power Supply$1,099.00
- Keysight / Agilent N6705C Used for SaleDC Power Analyzer Mainframe$7,399.00
- Yokogawa WT3004E Used for SalePrecision Power Analyzer 4-Channel$19,555.00
- Keysight / Agilent 66319D Used for Sale15V, 3A Mobile Communications Dual DC Source$2,249.00
- Keysight / Agilent 41941A Used for SaleImpedance Probe Kit,1.5m$1,000.00
- Hioki PW3198 Used for SalePower Quality Analyzer$5,499.00
- Fluke 1736 Used for Sale3-Phase Energy Logger$4,800.00
- Keysight / Agilent E4351B USED FOR SALE120V, 4A, 480W Solar Array Simulator (SAS), GPIB$3,999.00
- AEMC PEL 103 Used for SalePower & Energy Logger w/LCD 2000V and 10,000A$1,500.00
- Fluke 1735 Used for SalePower Logger$2,899.00
- Fluke 345 USED FOR SALEPower Quality Clamp Meter 2000A/600V$1,295.00
- Keysight / Agilent E9321A Used for SaleE-Series Peak and Average Power Sensor, 50 MHz to 6 GHz$1,290.00
- Fluke 1750 Used for SaleThree-Phase Power Quality Recorder$11,676.00