Keysight / Agilent U2022XA FOR RENT
Order #: U2002XA-RENT2
Mfg #: U2002XA-RENT2
Keysight U2020 X-series USB power sensors provides the peak and average power measurement capability of a power meter in a compact and portable form factor.
- Frequency range of 50MHz to 40GHz
- Wide dynamic range of -30 to +20 dBm (peak/gated), -45 dBm to 20 dBm (average only mode)
- 30 MHz video bandwidth and single shot real time capture at 80 Msample/sec per second
- Internal zeroing & calibration
- High measurement speed of up to 25,000 readings/second (free run/fast buffer mode)
A BenchVue software license (BV0007B) is now included with your instrument. BenchVue makes it simple to connect, control instruments, and automate test sequences
Perform measurements directly from your PC
The U2020 X-Series is supported by the Keysight BenchVue software. BenchVue makes it easy to control your power meter to log data and visualize measurements in a wide array of display options without any programming.
Simply connect the sensor to your PC installed BenchVue BV0007B Power Meter/Sensor Control and Analysis app to perform complex pulse analysis and standard average power measurement.
Built in external trigger in and out
External trigger will enable accurate trigger of small signals close to the signal noise floor. With the built-in trigger in/out connection on the Keysight U2020 X-series USB power sensors; you can connect an external trigger signal from a signal source or the device under test directly to the USB sensor through a standard BNC to SMB cable.