Order #: N9914BU-355
Mfg #: N9914BU-355
Post Purchase, perpetual license
- Adds AM and FM metrics to analog demodulation
- RF spectrum view and demodulated waveform displays, and audio demodulation
- Carrier power, frequency, SINAD, THD
- AM modulation depth (%), FM frequency deviation (%)
- Max modulation rate: 30 kHz (nominal)
- SINAD: 2.5 dB to 65 dB, THD: 0 to 75% (nominal)
Using FieldFox's analog demodulation, users maintaining AM/FM radio transmitters can demodulate and characterize AM and FM signals. They can tune to the signal and listen to the audio tones using FieldFox's built-in speakers or a headphone. They can also display the RF spectrum, the demodulated waveform and AM/FM metrics such as carrier power, modulation rate, and SINAD.
FieldFox analog demodulation has two parts: (1) Tune and listen, and (2) AM/FM metrics. Tune and listen is available with the purchase of the spectrum analyzer option, or with a spectrum analyzer FieldFox. AM/FM metrics becomes available when Option 355 is purchased. AM/FM metrics provides the user with RF spectrum view, demodulated baseband signal waveform, carrier power, frequency deviation, SINAD and more.
- On N9913/14/15/16/17/18B: Option 355 requires spectrum analyzer mode (Option 233).
- On N9933/34/35/36/37/38B: Spectrum analyzer mode is a standard option.