Order #: N9914BU-351
Mfg #: N9914BU-351
- Frequency domain and time domain measurements up to 100 MHz of analysis bandwidth
- I/Q capture parameters include capture time, sample rate, sample period and capture samples
- Customize display with up to 4 simultaneous and multi-domain measurement views
- I/Q capture data file types include CSV, text (TXT), SDF (compatible with 89600 VSA software), MATLAB (MAT)
- Requires spectrum analyzer mode
I/Q analyzer mode is the ideal capturing tool to verify final signal chain integration or troubleshoot signal quality degradation due to hardware or software issues. Frequency and time domain measurements provide demodulated I/Q data that can be analyzed with customizable multi-domain display views. I/Q data can also be captured on the instrument and analyzed using 89600 VSA Software, MATLAB, Python tool kit and other third party demodulation software. Additionally, I/Q capture data of an RF signal environment can be re-generated and played back using a vector signal generator. Features such amplitude and IF alignment before capture and single or continuous capture allow for enhanced performance and flexibility.
Option 351 requires the spectrum analyzer mode. Combination analyzers require spectrum analyzer option (option 233). Option 351 can be added as a product upgrade.