Order #: N9913B-312
Mfg #: N9913B-312
- Scan up to 20 channels at once at any given frequency and BW with GPS information
- Save and recall custom channel list in .csv format
- Log data and save in either .csv or .kml file
- Display and analyze data in five different formats: Bar chart vertical, bar chart horizontal, channel power, strip chart, chart overlay, scan & listen
Channel scanner capability provides channel power measurements to verify signal coverage, identify potential interference issues and optimize network performance. Each channel can be custom set with different frequencies and bandwidths for multiple signal analysis.
With data logging capability, users can record the data in either .csv or .kml format and process the data offline. Files can be exported to Google Earth.
This capability is useful for engineers and technicians performing wireless signal network coverage test and interference analysis.
- On N9913/14/15/16/17/18B: Option 312 requires spectrum analyzer mode (Option 233).
- On N9933/34/35/36/37/38B: Spectrum analyzer mode is a standard option.