Order #: N9913B-030
Mfg #: N9913B-030
- Remote viewing and control of FieldFox using iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch
- Remote control emulates front panel of analyzer
- Requires iOS 5.1 or higher
- WiFi or 3G/4G connection required on iOS device
Option 030 adds remote control capability to FieldFox analyzers, so that FieldFox can be controlled via an iOS device. The FieldFox app, running on the iOS device, combined with Option 030 on the FieldFox analyzer provides full control of the instrument from a remote location. The app emulates the front panel of FieldFox, so users can press the FieldFox hardkeys or softkeys using their iPad or iPhone and make measurements remotely. For example, a tower climber can be on the tower with a FieldFox analyzer, while the technician controls and makes the measurements down below, using an iPad. The iPad and FieldFox communicate via a network connection.
iOS device requirements
- iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch
- iOS of 5.1 or higher
- A WiFi or 3G/4G connection
The FieldFox app communicates with FieldFox via a network connection, so both the iOS device and FieldFox need to be on a network where both devices can reach the other. For example, a company intranet or a site installation using a wireless router. FieldFox can directly be connected to a LAN cable, or if wired LAN is not available, a user supplied wireless router can be configured to work with FieldFox. FieldFox does not include a wireless router.
FieldFox app without Option 030
The FieldFox app can be installed on an iOS device independent of the presence of Option 030 on the analyzer. Without Option 030, users can view the live display screen of their FieldFox remotely, but cannot control the instrument. With 030 purchased and installed on their FieldFox, users can both view and control their FieldFox. Control refers to the ability to press hardkeys, softkeys, make or change measurements, etc.
With the remote viewer, users can access the FieldFox demo videos and technical literature such as user guides, technical overviews, application notes, and datasheets. Accessing this information via the remote viewer helps engineers and technicians in the field quickly find the data they need to resolve issues as they arise. Such capabilities also make the app ideal for training and educational purposes. Option 030 does not include the iOS device itself. Users must supply their own iOS device. Option 030 is a license on the FieldFox analyzer.
Option 030 and the FieldFox app are not applicable to Android, BlackBerry, or Windows phone/tablet.
- Keysight 53230A-201Add Rear Panel Parallel Inputs for Ch 1 and Ch 2$162.00
- Keysight 10072ASMT Clip Kit for 10070 Probe$193.00
- Keysight 53230A-010Ultra High-Stability OCXO Timebase$1,545.00
- Keysight DSOXPERFMSOInfiniiVision 3000,1GHz only & 4000X Series MSO Upgrade$3,535.00
- Keysight N2744AT2A Probe Adapter$716.00
- Keysight 53220A-201Add Rear Panel Parallel Inputs for Ch 1 and Ch 2$162.00
- Keysight N2756ACable 16-Channel MSO Logic Cable Kit$958.00
- Keysight N2779APower Supply,3-Channel for N278xA Current Probe$1,654.00
- Keysight 53220A-010Ultra High-stability OCXO Timebase$1,545.00
- Keysight 53210A-010Ultra High-Stability OCXO Timebase$1,545.00
- Keysight 53230A-106Add Channel 3-6GHz CW$1,770.00
- Keysight 53200U-106Add 6GHz CW Microwave Channel Upgrade$1,609.00
- Keysight 87106DCoaxial Switch,DC to 40GHz,SP6T$3,612.00
- Keysight 53230A-300Add internal lithium ion battery pack and charger$1,037.00
- Test Products International GEX7572 Inch CableSpecial Price $44.60 Regular Price $46.95
- Keysight N2786ATwo-leg Probe Positioner$85.04
- Keysight 53220A-300Add Internal Lithium Ion Battery Pack/Charger$1,037.00
- Keysight 53210A-106Add Channel 2-6GHz CW$1,609.00