Power meter - P - Series Dual channel
Order #: N1912A
Mfg #: N1912A
Only need this item for a short time?
This item is available USED at
Questions about this product?
- 30 MHz video bandwidth
- Single shot real time capture at 100 Msample/s per second
- Key Measurements: - peak, average, peak-to-average ratio, rise time, fall time and pulse width
- 22 Predefined formats: WiMAX, DME, HSDPA, etc.
- One screen view for pulse measurement analysis: Auto Scale, Auto Gate, Rise/Fall Time, Duty Cycle, etc.
- Internal Zeroing and Calibration while connecting to the DUT
- BenchVue software enabled
- LXI-C Compliance
- Average triggering for average power measurement
- Versatile connectivity with USB, LAN and GPIB standard
- High Speed Complementary Cumulative Distribution Function (CCDF) statistical analysis
- Compatible with the industry standard 8480 and E-series sensors which provide a wide dynamic range from -70 to +44 dBm, and a frequency coverage from 9 kHz to 110 GHz.
- Compatibility with E932x power sensors
- Difference and ratio math functions : (A-B, B-A, A/B and B/A)
- 2-year calibration cycle
All products in this series