Keysight Technologies EDUX1052G
Order #: EDUX1052G
Mfg #: EDUX1052G
Provide a quality education for students and prepare them for industry with professional level instruments. The 1000 X-Series leverages the same technology as our higher-end oscilloscopes, allowing students to learn on the same hardware and software being used in leading R&D labs. Don't settle for less - set your students up for success.
- 50 MHz bandwidth
- 1 GSa/s sample rate
- 200k points
- Built-in 20 MHz function generator (standard)
- Make professional measurements, including Bode plots (FRA), math, FFT, and serial protocol analysis, all standard
- Quickly learn how to use with built-in help and training signals
- See more signal detail at 100,000 waveforms/sec update rate
- Replaces EDUX1002G
- Built-in training signals that enable students to quickly learn to capture and analyze signals.
- The educator's resource kit includes dynamic teaching labs; a comprehensive lab guide; a tutorial written specifically for undergraduate students; and an oscilloscope fundamentals PowerPoint slide set for professors and lab assistants.
- IoT systems design applied courseware. The 1000 X-Series oscilloscope can be used with the U3800A Internet of Things(IoT) Systems Design Applied Courseware.
- Bode plots are fundamental concepts. The 1000 X-Series' frequency response analyzer capability is the perfect tool to help students understand the gain and phase performance of passive RLC circuits or active op-amps
- BenchVue Software with the BV0004B BenchVue Oscilloscope app (standard) lets you control and visualize the 1000X-Series and multiple measurements simultaneously.
|Analog Channels||2 + 1 (ext. trigger viewable as digital channel)|
|External trigger (or 3rd digital channel)||1|
|Maximum sample rate||1 GSa/s (all channels)|
|Maximum memory depth||200,000 points (all channels)|
|Waveform update rate||100,000 waveforms per second|
|WaveGen||Not available||20-MHz function generator|
|Bode plot||Not available||Standard|
|Serial Protocol Analysis||Standard: I2C, UART/RS-232|
|Integrated digital voltmeter||Standard|
|Built-in training signals||Standard|
|Waveform math||Add, subtract, multiply, divide, FFT (magnitude and phase), low pass filter|
|Automatic measurements||14 amplitude, 14 timing, and 4 pulse count measurements|
|Display||7-inch TFT LCD WVGA|
|Connectivity||USB 2.0 (host and device), LAN|