Keysight 5359A FOR RENT
Order #: 5359A-RENT2
Mfg #: 5359A
Only need this item for a short time?
The Keysight 5359A time synthesizer produces two extremely precise low-jitter time delays. These delays, Td and Tw, are individually selectable from the keyboard. Step values of 50 ps or greater set these delays at up to 160 ms.
The 5359A serves as an important tool for the calibration of radar, Loran, DME, and Tacan systems, for precision generation of delayed sweeps in oscilloscopes, and for extremely accurate time positioning control of external gates on frequency counters. It can also be used for accurate delay line simulation in component and circuit test applications.
- Automatic calibration
- Easy-to-use keyboard simplifies entry of pulse parameters
- Flexible output pulse controls
- Displayable pulse amplitude and offset eliminate need for additional equipment
- Selectable internal or external repetition rate, events mode, and triggered frequency for varied application requirements
- Extremely low jitter (less than 100 ps) between external trigger and output pulse ensures precise delay generation