Keysight / Agilent 4395A Used for Sale
Order #: 4395A-USED
Mfg #: 4395A
Transcat is a Premier Supplier Used Test and Measurement Equipment. Many options are available for a variety of instruments. Contact Transcat for all your used equipment needs.
Only need this item for a short time?
Key Features & Specifications
- High-performance network, spectrum, and impedance analyzers in a single box
- Built-in IBASIC
- GPIB port, digital I/O port
- Frequency range: 10 Hz to 500 MHz
- 115 dB dynamic range @ 10 Hz IFBW
- +/-0.05 dB, +/-0.3 degree dynamic accuracy
- Frequency range: 10 Hz to 500 MHz
- -145 dBm/Hz sensitivity @ 10 MHz
- Time-gated spectrum analysis option (4395A-1D6)
Impedance analysis (option 4395A-010)
- Frequency range: 100 kHz to 500 MHz
- Equivalent circuit analysis function
- +/- 40 V or +/- 100 mA DC bias (Option 4395A-001)
The 4395A provides excellent vector network, spectrum, and optional impedance measurements for lab and production applications. Gain, phase, group delay, distortion, spurious, CN, and noise measurements often required for evaluating components and circuits can be measured using one instrument.
When combined with a test set, the 4395A provides reflection measurements, such as return loss, SWR, and S parameters. As a vector network analyzer, the 4395A operates from 10 Hz to 500 MHz with 1 mHz resolution; and its integrated synthesized source provides -50 to + 15 dBm of output power with 0.1 dB resolution. The dynamic magnitude and phase accuracy are +/-0.05 dB and +/-0.3 deg. so that it can accurately measure gain and group delay flatness, which are becoming more important in modern electronics systems.
As a spectrum analyzer, the 4395A operates from 10 Hz to 500 MHz with resolution bandwidths (RBWs) spanning 1 Hz to 1 MHz in a 1-3-10 steps. A fully-synthesized local oscillator allows stable and accurate frequency analysis. Direct A/D conversion (no LOG amplifier is used) results in +/-0.8 dB level accuracy (@50 MHz, -20 dBm). Noise sidebands fall below -100 dBc/Hz @ 100 kHz offset from carriers, while sensitivity is -145 dBm/Hz at 10 MHz.
- Keysight / Agilent E5071C-285 Used for SaleRF Network Analyzer 2-port Test Set,100kHz-8.5GHz$23,999.00
- Keysight / Agilent 8753D-003 Used for SaleNetwork Analyzer,30kHz to 3GHz$2,999.00
- Keysight / Agilent E5071C-260 USED FOR SALEENA Vector Network Analyzer,2- Port,9kHz-6.5GHz w/o Bias Tees$17,000.00
- Keysight / Agilent N9923A Used for SaleFieldFox Handheld RF Vector Network Analyzer, 2MHz- 4GHz$8,999.00
- Keysight / Agilent N4693A Used for SaleEcal Module,2.4mm,2-Port 10MHz to 50GHz$17,417.00
- Keysight / Agilent E5071C-485 Used for SaleRF Network Analyzer 4-port Test Set,100kHz-8.5GHz w/Bias Tees$29,999.00
- Keysight / Agilent 8720D Used for SaleMicrowave Vector Network Analyz (VNA), 50MHz-20GHz, 2-Port$15,499.00
- Keysight / Agilent 85101C Used for SaleVector Network Analyzer Processor display section$499.00
- Keysight / Agilent E5062A USED FOR SALENetwork Analyzer 300KHz - 3GHz$7,499.00
- Keysight / Agilent E5071C-4K5 USED FOR SALERF Network Analyzer,4-port Test Set,300kHz-20GHz w/Bias Tees$59,950.00
- Keysight / Agilent 8753D-006 Used for SaleNetwork Analyzer,30kHz to 6GHz$4,999.00
- Keysight / Agilent E5061B-3L5 Used for SaleENA Vector Network Analyzer w/ DC Bias Source,5Hz to 3GHz$33,000.00
- Keysight / Agilent E5071C-280 Used for SaleVector Network Analyzer,2-Port 9kHz-8.5GHz w/o Bias Tees$27,999.00
- Keysight / Agilent 8753E-006 Used for SaleNetwork Analyzer,30kHZ to 6GHz$7,899.00
- Keysight / Agilent E5071C Used for Sale100kHz to 8.5GHz ENA RF Network Analyzer$29,995.00
- Keysight / Agilent E5061B-235 Used for SaleENA Vector Network Analyzer 100kHz to 3GHz$11,999.00
- Keysight / Agilent N5242A USED FOR SALEPNA-X Microwave Network Analyzer, 10MHz-26.5GHz$82,999.00
- Keysight / Agilent N9918A Used for SaleFieldfox HH Spectrum/Network Analyzer,30kHz to 26.5GHz$24,999.00
- Keysight / Agilent N5230A-245 Used for SalePNA-L Network Analyzer,300KHz- 20GHz,4-Port w/Extended Power$49,999.00