Keysight / Agilent N7909A USED FOR SALE
Order #: N7909A-USED
Mfg #: N7909A-USED
Transcat is a Premier Supplier Used Test and Measurement Equipment. Many options are available for a variety of instruments. Contact Transcat for all your used equipment needs.
Adding an N7909A power dissipater unit to any Advanced Power System N6900A or N7900A supply extends its ability to sink current from 10% to 100% of its rated current.
The N7909A power dissipater unit adds current sinking or two-quadrant operation to any Advanced Power System (APS) N6900A or N7900A power supply. Each N7909A provides up to 1 kW of current sinking capability to an APS power supply, so you will need two N7909As to achieve full two-quadrant operation of a 2-kW APS supply. You can use a single N7909A unit with a 2-kW APS power supply to achieve 50% current sinking capability. The N7909A form factor is 1U and full rack width. N7909A connects to an APS power supply via a two-wire power connection and a communication connection to provide continuous two-quadrant operation. The connections are located on the rear panel of both the N7909A and the supply.
Note that the N7909A does not operate as a standalone instrument. It only works with an APS power supply. Additional information on the APS's 2-quadrant operation:
- The APS provides programmable +/- current waveform capability to fully utilize the two-quadrant operation
- The APS provides +/- current limit settings to ensure your device is operated in its allowable range
- By default, the APS's current sink capability will perform down programming for pulling down voltage levels when it is connected to loads with stored energy, for instance loads with a large amount of parallel capacitance at their input.
- All these capabilities are also available when you use a standalone APS power supply's 10% rated output current sinking capability without the N7909A power dissipater unit
Dynamic Power, Dynamic Measurements, Higher Accuracy
The Keysight Advanced Power System (APS) N7900 Series is a full-featured supply designed for automated test equipment (ATE) applications that benefit from high-speed dynamic sourcing and measurement. The highly integrated N7900 enables you to accelerate your test-system throughput with industry-leading speed and precision measurements. The APS N7900 has all the capabilities of the N6900 but also includes dynamic output power, dynamic measurements, and higher accuracy. While standard on the N7900, high accuracy, dynamic sourcing, and power are available as separate options on the N6900.
- Improves on Keysight N6900 accuracy, including a second seamless current range
- Measurement enhancements over the N6900, improved voltage and current data logger
- Deploy N7900 supplies in parallel to deliver up to 10 kW
- Dynamic outputs, arbitrary waveforms, list capability, and 6x improvement in up/down programming time
- Add full, 2-quadrant operation to any APS power supply with the N7909A APS power dissipater unit
- Versatile I/O, LAN (LXI Core), USB and GPIB
- Yokogawa WT1600 Used for SaleDigital Power Meter, 100-120 200-240 VAC, 0.5 Hz to 1 MHz$7,999.00
- Keysight / Agilent 8487A USED FOR SALEPower Sensor 50 MHz to 50 GHz -30 to +20 dBm, 2.4mm Connector$3,699.00
- Yokogawa WT130 Used for SaleDigital Power Meter$4,999.00
- Stanford Research Systems SR570 Used for SaleLow Noise Current Preamplifier DC to 1 MHz$1,999.00
- Keysight / Agilent N1913A Used for SaleEPM Series Single-Channel Power Meter,9kHz to 110GHz$3,599.00
- Keysight / Agilent 81635A Used for SaleDual Optical Power Sensor$3,995.00
- JDSU OLP-55 Used for SaleOptical Power Meter$1,195.00
- Keysight / Agilent N1911A USED FOR SALEPower Meter,P-Series 50MHz to 40GHz,Single Channel$6,999.00
- Bird Technologies 4421 Used for SaleRF Power Meter, Frequency Range 1.5MHz to 1GHz Sensor dependen$2,795.00
- Keysight / Agilent 435A Used for SalePower Meter Analog 100 kHz to 18 GHz$695.00
- Voltech PMI Used for SaleSingle Phase Programmable Power Analyzer$1,499.00
- Keysight / Agilent E9304A Used for SaleAverage Power Sensor 9KHz-6GHz$2,123.00
- Keysight / Agilent N1912A Used for SaleP-Series Dual Channel Power Meter,30MHz$8,499.00
- Keysight / Agilent E4416A Used for SaleSingle Channel EPM-P Series Power Meter 9kHz to 110GHz$3,345.00
- Bird Technologies 4021 Used for SaleDirectional Power Sensor 1.8 to 32MHz, 300mW to 1kW, 50 Ohms$1,799.00
- Keysight / Agilent 11683A Used for SalePower Meter Range Calibrator$5,207.00
- Keysight / Agilent U2004A Used for SaleUSB Power Sensor,9kHz to 6GHz -60 to +20dBm$3,582.00
- Keysight / Agilent 8477A Used for SalePower Meter Calibrator$349.00
- Rohde & Schwarz NRP-Z91 Used for SalePower Sensor, 9KHz-6GHz$10,999.00