Keysight Technologies N6705C-055
Order #: N6705C-055
Mfg #: N6705C-055
Only need this item for a short time?
The N6705C DC Power Analyzer provides unrivaled productivity gains for sourcing and measuring DC voltage and current into the DUT by integrating up to 4 advanced power supplies with DMM, Scope, Arb, and Data Logger features. The N6705C eliminates the need to gather multiple pieces of equipment and create complex test setups including transducers (such as current probes and shunts) to measure current into your DUT. The DC Power Analyzer also eliminates the need to develop and debug programs to control a collection of instruments and take useful measurements because all functions and measurements are available at the front panel. For even greater control and analysis functions, the DC Power Analyzer can be used with the 14585A Control and Analysis Software. When automated bench setups are required, the N6705C is fully programmable over GPIB, USB, LAN and is LXI Compliant.
The N6705C offers flexible configuration to meet your power sourcing and analysis requirements. The N6705C is a 4-slot mainframe that accepts up to 4 DC Power Modules, and up to 600 W total DC Power Module output power. The modules are ordered separately.
N6705C accepts the same modules as N6700 Modular Power System, with over 30 modules to choose from. Basic sources for the N6705C include: 50 W, 100 W, and 300 W; up to 150 V, up to 50 A. High-performance sources for the N6705C include: 50 W, 100 W, 300 W, and 500 W; up to 60 V, up to 50 A. Precision sources for the N6705C include: 50 W, 100 W, 300 W, and 500 W; up to 60 V, up to 50 A. Source/Measure units for the N6705C include: 20 W; up to 20 V, up to 3 A. Each module includes built-in voltmeter, ammeter, scope, arbitrary waveform generator, and data logger functions.
- 4-slot mainframe holds up to 600 W of total power and up to 4 modules. More than 30 DC power modules to choose from (modules ordered separately)
- Voltmeter accuracy: Up to 0.025% + 50 µV, up to 18 bits
- Ammeter accuracy: Up to 0.025% + 8 nA, up to 18 bits
- Arbitrary waveform generator function: Bandwidth up to 100 kHz, output power up to 500 W
- Scope function: Digitizes voltage and current at up to 200 kHz, 512 kpts, up to 18 bits
- 4 GB of non-volatile data storage for data log, scope traces, instrument settings
- Easy to use R&D tool for sourcing and measuring DC voltage and current into the DUT
- Integrates capabilities of up to 4 Power Supplies, DMM, Scope, and Arb
- Access all capabilities without programming; either use the front panel controls or the 14585A Control and Analysis Software
- Intuitive, dedicated physical controls for common functions
- Large color graphics display for easy viewing of complex data
- Connections and controls color-coded to the display for fast and error-free setup
- Programmable via standard GPIB, LAN and USB; LXI Compliant
- Keysight Technologies N6702CLo-Profile Modular Power System Mainframe1200W,GPIB,LAN,USB,LX$4,257.00
- Keysight Technologies N6700CLo-Profile Modular Power System Mainframe,400W,GPIB,LAN,USB,LX$2,855.00
- Keysight Technologies N6701CLo-Profile Modular Power System Mainframe,600W,GPIB,LAN,USB,LX$3,237.00
- Keysight Technologies N6705CDC Power Analyzer Mainframe$8,023.00
- Keysight Technologies N6712CCustom-Configured Modular Power System,1200W,GPIB,LAN,USB,LXI$4,257.00
- Keysight Technologies N6710CCustom-Configured Modular Power System,400W,GPIB,LAN,USB,LXI$2,855.00
- Keysight Technologies N6711CCustom-Configured Modular Power System,600W,GPIB,LAN,USB,LXI$3,237.00