Keysight / Agilent N5182B-506 FOR RENT
Order #: N5182B-506-RENT2
Mfg #: N5182B-506-RENT2
Request a Rental Quote
Have a Question? Speak to a Transcat Rental Expert: 800.264.4059
Keysight (formerly Agilent) N5182B-506 6 GHz MXG Vector Signal Generator
Keysight MXG X-Series signal generators are fine-tuned devices for R&D signal generation. Whether pushing for a linear RF chain or an optimized link budget, the vector MXG model provides phase noise, ACPR, channel coding, and more.
The N5182B is a strong and diverse tool that brings a lot of favorable qualities to the table. The Keysight (formerly Agilent), N5182B helps by allowing for an increased level of throughput, wider test range, improved uptimes, and highly accurate results, all from a sleek and compact design.
Here are some of the important features found in the N5182B that set it apart from the other products available in the signal generator space.
Generate signals with outstanding hardware performance
- Test radar receiver sensitivity, characterize ADC or mixer signal-to-noise ratio, or find receiver out-of-band rejection with unmatched phase noise and spurious performance
- Drive power amplifiers and characterize nonlinear behavior with industry-leading ACPR and output power
- Test wideband receivers and components, such as for 802.11ac WLAN, with the only one-box, factory-equalized 160 MHz RF bandwidth solution
Test a broad range of signals with the most sophisticated applications
- Support multiple technologies for cellular, wireless connectivity, video, and etc.
How to Rent from Transcat
1. Select Your Rental Product
- Need help selecting a unit? Try using our Product Finder or search our available units
- Can’t find what you are looking for? Is the rental unit you need, not available? Give us a call at 800-828-1470 or our chat feature to speak with one of our dedicated Rental Experts
2. Contact Our Team of Rental Experts
- Contact us here or click below to submit your request for a rental quote and a member of our Rental Team will review the request and will reach out to you very soon
3. Select Your Rental Period & Complete Your Order
- Our weekly period lasts 7 calendar days, while our monthly rental period lasts 28 calendar days
- Provide your form of payment, sign the rental agreement and any other required documents, and we will ship you the unit