Order #: E2643A
Mfg #: E2643A
Only need this item for a short time?
- Easy connection to surface mount ICs
- Safe, with no chance of shorting
- Mechanically non-invasive contact
- Operating voltage: less than 40 V (DC + peak AC)
- Operating current: 0.5 A maximum
- Capacitance between contacts: 4.3 pF at 1 MHz
- Self-inductance: 34 nH at 1 MHz
- Contact resistance: less than 0.1 Ohm
The Keysight E2643A is a wedge probe adapter for thin quad flat pack and plastic quad flat pack. If you've ever tried to probe a surface mount component, you've probably experienced one or more of the following frustrating situations: accidentally shorting IC pins together; electrical and/or mechanical problems with soldering small wires onto leads; and/or holding multiple probes and trying to use your scope at the same time. The Keysight wedge probe adapter provides a solution to these frustrations.