Keysight E1458A FOR RENT
Order #: E1458A-RENT2
Mfg #: E1458A
The Keysight E1458A 96-Channel Digital Input/Output module is a C-size, 1-slot, register-based VXI module that offers twelve 8-bit bi-directional data ports. It provides block memory transfers and six GPIO handshake protocols (none, leading edge, trailing edge, pulse, partial, and strobe) for a wide range of applications.
Functionally similar to the E1330B, the E1458A is intended for digital I/O control applications such as digital subassembly test or data acquisition and control. Each of the 12 identical ports consists of eight data lines and six handshake/control lines.
Each 8-bit port is individually configured for positive/negative true logic and read/write or tri-state condition. The E1458A is arranged into three banks of four ports each. Ports can be combined within a bank, allowing data transmission using bytes, words (16-bit), or long words (32-bit). Data transmission can be from a single port (8-bits) or from multiple ports up to all 12 ports.
Notice for European Union Customers: This product is not updated to EU RoHS compliance, therefore Keysight will only continue to sell this product to EU member states until 31 December 2016. Please contact your local sales representative for questions and recommended alternative product(s).
- 1-Slot, C-size, register based
- Twelve 8-bit input or output data ports for acquisition
- Wide variety of output data types
- Data port readback on a per-port basis
- Control of interface driver tri-state capability
- Block mode transfer to/from memory
How to Rent from Transcat
1. Select Your Rental Product
- Need help selecting a unit? Try using our Product Finder or search our available units
- Can’t find what you are looking for? Is the rental unit you need, not available? Give us a call at 800-828-1470 or our chat feature to speak with one of our dedicated Rental Experts
2. Contact Our Team of Rental Experts
- Contact us here or click below to submit your request for a rental quote and a member of our Rental Team will review the request and will reach out to you very soon
3. Select Your Rental Period & Complete Your Order
- Our weekly period lasts 7 calendar days, while our monthly rental period lasts 28 calendar days
- Provide your form of payment, sign the rental agreement and any other required documents, and we will ship you the unit