Keysight / Agilent N4903B USED FOR SALE
Order #: N4903B-USED
Mfg #: N4903B
Transcat is a Premier Supplier Used Test and Measurement Equipment. Many options are available for a variety of instruments. Contact Transcat for all your used equipment needs.
Only need this item for a short time?
Key Features & Specifications
- Data rates 150 Mb/s to 7 Gb/s or to 12.5 Gb/s pattern generator and error detector. Option to extended data rate to 14.2 Gb/s for pattern generator.
- >0.5 UI calibrated, compliant and integrated jitter injection: RJ, RJ-LF, RJ-HF, PJ1, PJ2, SJ, BUJ, ISI, sinusoidal interference, triangular and arbitrary SSC and residual SSC
- Excellent signal performance and sensitivity
- Built-in clock data recovery with tunable and compliant loop bandwidth
- Half-rate clocking with variable duty cycle for forwarded clocked devices
- Measures BER, BERT Scan, TJ with RJ/DJ separation, eye diagram, eye mask, BER contour, automated jitter tolerance, pattern capture, frame error rate (FER), or symbol error rate (SER) coded and retimed data streams
- Two adjustable data outputs with independent PRBS and pattern with 120 block pattern sequencer
- All options are retrofittable and upgrade from N4903A possible
The J-BERT N4903B high-performance serial BERT provides the most complete jitter tolerance test for embedded and forward clocked devices.
It is the ideal choice for R&D and validation teams characterizing and stressing chips and transceiver modules that have serial I/O ports up to 7 Gb/s, 12.5Gb/s or 14.2 Gb/s. It can characterize a receiver’s jitter tolerance and is designed to prove compliance to today’s most popular serial bus standards, such as:
- PCI Express®
- USB SuperSpeed
- Fibre Channel
- Memory buses, such as fully buffered DIMM2
- Backplanes, such as CEI
- 10 GbE/ XAUI
- XFP/XFI, SFP+